A lot of diseases are gradually arising as the population of human race in the entire world is quickly increasing. As it increases, numerous health issues are being named and diagnosed without an obvious reason. People are slowly dying and diseases are so rare that most of doctors and scientists cannot actually find a treatment that will suit these diseases.
Fortunately, God given and blessed people because he surrounded us with amazing and useful natural habitat that has the ability to help us not only in providing both of food and shelter but also in offering natural remedies in certain disease that we have as of today.
Natural remedies are the ones that most of people look for when a particular medication that was prescribed to them was inappropriately not working for them neither helping them in the situation that they have. These people tend to look for these natural remedies that are really effective, which can also help in lessening the symptoms and makes it a lot easier and quicker to get a faster recovery.
Nettle, or also known as stinging nettle is an herbaceous plant that is part of the family of Urticaceae and it is also belong to the trichomes subspecies which is known for its stinging hairs in the both sides of its leaves and stems. There are also 5 subspecies of common nettle that are innate to different parts of the world such as Europe, Asia, North Africa and even North America.
Nettle can actually be found in numerous habitats, which includes forests, grasslands, marshes, farms, as well as gardens and urban areas. Although a lot of people uses nettle for pain, still, this kind of amazing plant contains many beneficial properties, especially for the health that are widely used by human beings until today. Aside of medicine, it can also be used for both of food and fiber.
A lot of people do not know this fact but nettle can also be used in cosmetic industry, particularly in the creation of shampoos. Shampoos that are made out of nettle are usually used in order to get rid of dandruff, as well as to enhance the quality of the hair and make a lot stronger and shinier. On the other hand, studies have already proven that nettle is extremely effective and has the ability to aid of allergies. Below we will be showing you what are the health benefits that nettle contains and what are the disease that it can actually help to treat.
Here are the health benefits of nettle:
- Nettle has been used in folk medicine and discovers to have the ability in fighting against the signs and symptoms of both gout and rheumatology.
- It can also reduce the kidney stones in your body.
- It can actually help you in cleansing your blood and make it pure once more.
- It has the amazing ability to decrease the levels of your blood sugar.
- It is really effective in preventing both of dandruff and hair loss, as mentioned above in shampoos.
- It contains antibacterial component that can actually aid in making the immune system a lot stronger.
- It can also stimulate the growth of both hair and nails.
- It has the ability to inhibit hemorrhoids.
- It can actually help in avoiding iron deficiency that has the tendency to get worse and result to leukemia.
- It can also get rid of the toxins out of your body.
- Nettle has the ability to improve the functions of your kidneys as it get rids of the stones in it.
Just like what we have mentioned above, nettle can be used for both gout and rheumatism. Moreover, you can actually treat it and soothe the pain by simply placing several pieces of its fresh plant on the painful joint area, as a result, the pain will slowly lessened and eventually eliminated.
Aside of treating the kidneys, nettle has this amazing and effective ability to treat UTI or also known as urinary tract infection, as well as disorders that can be found in gastrointestinal tract, some of skin and cardiac issues and even both of hemorrhage and flu.
Most of people are not even aware about it but nettle has been known to contain a huge amount of vitamins and few minerals such as iron, Vitamins A and C. it can also be consumed in the forms of soups, salads or as an ingredient of various salty dishes, however, the most effective and known usage of it is, as a tea. We will be showing you how to create and prepare this wonderful tea that was made out of nettle leaves:
How to create Nettle Tea?
- All you have to do is first, slice the nettle leaves into thin and tiny minced. You will need at least 1 tablespoon of it.
- Then, place it in a cup and pour around 200 ml of how water in it.
- After doing so, cover the cup and leave for several minutes in order for the nettle leaves to stip.
- After waiting, strain the tea and it is now ready to be consumed.
- Consume this nettle leaves for at least once or twice a day, depends on the dose that you need and the severity of the disease that you are in to.
Warning about the side effects of Nettle:
There are not too many side effects of nettles; nevertheless, some people are experiencing sweating, others are suffering from stomach upset and there are also people who are having allergic reactions, which are very rare cases. In addition, nettle may actually go together with particular medications.
In order to avoid this from happening, you need to consult your health care practitioner before adding nettles to your daily supplements, most especially if you are taking any kind of medications. You need to be careful with this because it is dangerous.
On the other hand, nettle is completely safe for those people who are not taking any medicine and not pregnant. Just be aware of the dos and don’ts while taking nettle tea so that your health may improve and not get worse.
We hope that this article have helped you with your suffering. In order to help other people too, share this article with your family and friends. Try this now and you will be amazed to its effectiveness and you will eventually notice its optimal results for your entire health.