Kidneys have been known as one of the most essential organs in the human body. The kidneys are the one who is responsible for filtering the blood. They also remove wastes, control the fluid balance of the body and they regulate the balance of electrolytes. Therefore, it is extremely important to cleanse and protect our kidney.
The millet is a very nutritious and healthy cereal. It has the ability to dissolve the stones, send and sediment in both kidneys and bladder. The millet has been used for a very long time in medical purposes.
Smaller kidney stones can actually pass through the urinary tract without any difficulties. But if it is a larger one or more stones, it is a very painful process and it requires assistance from a doctor.
REMOVING KIDNEY STONES REMEDY:
- 20 grams of millet or dawa in tagalog
- 2 liters of water
- Rinse the millet with hot water and leave it overnight.
- Place the millet in a bigger pot.
- Warm up 2 liters of water and pour over the millet. Cover the pot and leave it covered for at least the entire day.
- Strain the liquid and put it in a jar.
- Consume the liquid on a daily basis for up to 10 to 15 days. Minimum of 300 milliliters a day.